Payment & Insurance
family dynamics after baby
All fees are due at time of service. Please refer to fee agreement form for additional details.
Neuropsychological Evaluations are billed at a flat rate, dependent upon the nature and extent of the assessment. Fee includes record review, clinical interview, testing, scoring, interpretation, report writing and feedback. Fees will be discussed prior to initiation of assessment as the reason for referral, nature and extent of the evaluation are established.
Psychotherapy and Neuropsychological Treatment are billed at an hourly rate as outlined in the fee agreement form. Fees are due at the beginning of each session and payment of fees is considered part of your therapy.
Fees for consultation services are established on a case-by-case basis taking into consideration the extent and nature of the consultation.
I dedicate and reserve scheduled appointment times for you. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your scheduled appointments. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, please provide a minimum of 48 hours notice. If you do not arrive on time, or cancel without providing 48-hour notice you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I am not currently a member of any insurance panels and do not directly work with insurance companies.
However, many insurers provide full or partial out-of-network mental health benefits for their members. It is your responsibility to pay in full at the time of each appointment. I am happy to provide you with a monthly statement that you can use to seek reimbursement from your insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- (Or in the case of neuropsychological evaluation): Does my plan cover neuropsychological evaluation?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- (Or in the case of neuropsychological evaluation): What is the coverage amount per neuropsychological evaluation?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What exact information is necessary to submit for reimbursement (i.e., diagnosis code, provider tax ID, etc.)?